Skip to main content

Business Running Through My Head


Today is a special kind of day. I just received an opportunity last night to work on a documentary as an Associate Producer. I definitely plan to go for it. The sad thing is this will cut into my volunteer work for VoicePrint, which I do enjoy doing. With the economic situation such as it is right now - I need to make the decision to also do something I would enjoy doing, plus get paid.

Things are going well with my business. I have been able to sell more books and I am looking forward to showcasing at the tables at the conferences I will be involved in this month to generate more sales. I have many more books other than What Happened to the Afro? So far I have written 25 of them and I am working on a book with a woman named Susie Hortman in Texas called Abilene's Child for now. this books will prove to be extremely interesting and will also definitely be a lot of work. I plan to keep from pulling me hair out about it though because I want my hair to grow.

Well...if you would like to contact me - please do feel free at: dkakonge@sympatico.ca. Plus, remember that I offer free life coaching with the purchase of one of my books.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zhara's Blog

Donna: What started your interest in hair? Zhara: I think for the majority of black women myself included, I've always been obssesed with a major interest in my hair! Lol. My hair has always been a forefront of never ending years of hair dilemmas and styles. Black hair is the most fragile and versatile texture in the world.This has made my hair journey an interesting one from being natural as a child to permed in my teen years with good and bad hair days that brought about emotions and experiences that lay down deep in the soul. A black woman can never escape her personal hair struggles unless she makes peace with it and works with her hair in tune with nature....thankfully going natural has definitley lead me to this path :) Donna: Tell me about your website? Zhara: It's actually more of a community of support and motivation more than a personal website per se. I joined a community online photo blog called fotki.com to document my personal hair journey among thousands of other

Dr Donna Math Allschool

Front Page Video