Skip to main content

The Politics of Black Hair Online Course Book


Hello everyone,

Soon...The Politics of Black Hair Online Course Book will be published through Lulu.com. I'm really looking forward to this work. It is a compilation of discussions that have been on-going over a 7-week period of time from July 19th to August 29th. The discussions have been part of my research on the politics of black hair in education. I will be doing a discourse analysis of the research as part of my dissertation work. Here is a sneak peak at the cover of the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zhara's Blog

Donna: What started your interest in hair? Zhara: I think for the majority of black women myself included, I've always been obssesed with a major interest in my hair! Lol. My hair has always been a forefront of never ending years of hair dilemmas and styles. Black hair is the most fragile and versatile texture in the world.This has made my hair journey an interesting one from being natural as a child to permed in my teen years with good and bad hair days that brought about emotions and experiences that lay down deep in the soul. A black woman can never escape her personal hair struggles unless she makes peace with it and works with her hair in tune with nature....thankfully going natural has definitley lead me to this path :) Donna: Tell me about your website? Zhara: It's actually more of a community of support and motivation more than a personal website per se. I joined a community online photo blog called fotki.com to document my personal hair journey among thousands of other

Dr Donna Math Allschool

Top 10 Christmas Wishes from Kids