Skip to main content

Health Warnings For Cosmetic Surgery

The popularity of plastic surgery is huge. In Toronto, Canada there have been reported cases of people who have had the surgery and things have happened to them as serious as death. Does this mean there should be stricter regulations on cosmetic surgery?
Some places in the world have strict regulations, while others do not. The training of the surgeon should be considered an important factor, as well as the research you have put into finding the perfect doctor for you to do the surgery.
Going with recommendations can help a lot. At least you would know that the surgeon has a good reputation and will most likely do a good job for you too.
In Canada, there is an association called the College of Physicians and Surgeons where you can find out more about the surgeons you are researching. You can also find out what are the ideal qualifications for a surgeon for you.
Most surgeons have studied for about eight to 10 years after graduating from medical school.
You should also find out in terms of paying for the surgery what your healthcare plan will cover and what it will not. In Canada, breast reduction surgeries are covered under the Ontario Health Insurance Plan, or OHIP. Many women do not realize this when they are also experiencing problems with excessively large breasts.

Comments

  1. I agree with you that cosmetic surgeries involve risk. Therefore, it is essential to consult a reputed plastic surgeon to avoid any serious consequences. Recently, my sister underwent a facelift surgery to get her lost charm back. One of my friends recommended Dr. Jeneby Plastic Surgery (http://www.drjenebyplasticsurgery.com/) and we took an appointment with the surgeon immediately. My sister is looking so gorgeous after surgery. Thank you Dr. Jeneby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zhara's Blog

Donna: What started your interest in hair? Zhara: I think for the majority of black women myself included, I've always been obssesed with a major interest in my hair! Lol. My hair has always been a forefront of never ending years of hair dilemmas and styles. Black hair is the most fragile and versatile texture in the world.This has made my hair journey an interesting one from being natural as a child to permed in my teen years with good and bad hair days that brought about emotions and experiences that lay down deep in the soul. A black woman can never escape her personal hair struggles unless she makes peace with it and works with her hair in tune with nature....thankfully going natural has definitley lead me to this path :) Donna: Tell me about your website? Zhara: It's actually more of a community of support and motivation more than a personal website per se. I joined a community online photo blog called fotki.com to document my personal hair journey among thousands of other

Dr Donna Math Allschool

Front Page Video