Skip to main content

French Lessons with Dominique

You are more likely to make more money with your existing work if you know French. As well, if you are looking for work - knowing French increases your chances of getting a job and opens doors and opens opportunities for you.

Dominique is just the person to help you reach your goals with French. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced - or even if you are fluent and just want someone to practice your written and spoken French with so you do not lose it in a city like Toronto - Dominique is your tutor.

She offers tutoring services in French. She is Quebecois, educated in Quebec at the bachelor's level in translation and has several years of experience at this work. Her rate is $21.00/hr., however this can be negotiated if you are short on funds.

Do yourself a favour and learn French today with Dominique. She can be contacted at (416) 760-4635. Leave a message and she will get back to you right away. She also has great hair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zhara's Blog

Donna: What started your interest in hair? Zhara: I think for the majority of black women myself included, I've always been obssesed with a major interest in my hair! Lol. My hair has always been a forefront of never ending years of hair dilemmas and styles. Black hair is the most fragile and versatile texture in the world.This has made my hair journey an interesting one from being natural as a child to permed in my teen years with good and bad hair days that brought about emotions and experiences that lay down deep in the soul. A black woman can never escape her personal hair struggles unless she makes peace with it and works with her hair in tune with nature....thankfully going natural has definitley lead me to this path :) Donna: Tell me about your website? Zhara: It's actually more of a community of support and motivation more than a personal website per se. I joined a community online photo blog called fotki.com to document my personal hair journey among thousands of other

Dr Donna Math Allschool

Front Page Video